Thursday, January 24, 2013

Baby Shower

The shower was a lot of fun :) and exhausting lol. Here's a picture of the diaper cake I did for my daughter. I used a round cake pan and a empty tp holder for shaping the wheels. Food was good, had two different crock pots of meatballs one with low sugar sauce, (Stubb's),  chili,  veggie tray, stuffed potato skins, pin wheel sandwiches, cupcakes, assorted candy, chips with rotel dip, mini sausages, coffee, tea, punch, water and I probably forgot something but it was all yummy. Games were fun my younger daughter did an awesome job planning the party and hosting. I just provided the house and clean up heh. The presents were all awesome. Pretty much have all the safety items we needed for the house along with many other cute clothes and gifts. Everyone brought cookie cutters for use with playdoh , baking or for cutting out sandwiches. This shower rocked I wish mine had been as much fun and am happy for my daughter and her husband.







Bailey trying to sneak candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.