Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ruby Ruby

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I've been extremely busy. We had our family over for Christmas and it was one of the best ever. Started with a big breakfast cooked by my husband. Waffles, sausage, bacon, hash browns, eggs, OJ, sparkling cider, milk, water, and coffee. Unwrapped gifts and had an awesome time of fun filled fellowship. Everyone stayed until well after supper so we ended up having homemade lasagna with garlic bread along with drink of choice. Desert was a chocolate mousse we had bought from Costco that my son in law had oohed and ahh'd over on previous Costco visits. My son in laws birthday is today so we usually have a cake of his choice Christmas day.

Todays NOTD is Ruby Ruby. I just want to say that this red is more of a holiday red then the camera can pick up. I tried many different settings and settled on this pictures. Yes I know I smeared a bit but I just don't have time to redo nails or wait for a long period between coats of polish. If I had some non acetone polish remover on hand, (all out) I could carefully remove a smeared stamp and do over but again to time consuming. As for the broken nails just proof I have a life that requires hands on labor :)

base  elemer's glue
second base Seche Base
3 coats Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby
top coat Sally Hansen insta dri Clearly Quick
Stamp BM 14
colors used on stamp:
  migi pen green
  Color Club Magic Elf
  Hot Topic Red
Top Coat Sally Hansen insta dri Clearly Quick




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.