Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pinterest

Trying something new hopefully the button on the side works. Discovered Pinterest awhile ago but only today figured I would give it a try. Still have a learning curve trying to figure out how to pin, what to pin and so forth. There are so many designs and nail hints out there I have bookmarked and I figure this would be a better way to keep track. Also over the years some really awesome nail bloggers have left taking with them their wisdom and I don't want to lose that. For me Pinterest is a way to keep a Pin on those designs and hints and give credit to that person where credit is due. I actually found one of my own nail pictures on Pinterest and must say I am flattered.
So I am going through my pictures and bookmarks going to organize my own pictures also. Time consuming but once done pretty sure it will be worth it to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.