Saturday, December 29, 2012

Midnight Forest

notd
base elemer's
second base seche
polish Cover Girl Midnight Forest

This polish looks charcoal grey unless it is under the light. I played with this under different lighting to try to show you the different looks. Up close under the light you can see that it also has a glimmer with multiple color. This looks to me to be similar to Tropical Storm . It's green or grey depends on mostly because it is rainy and dark where I live it looks grey.



Here you can see the glimmer of different colors in this polish.

My daughter and Son in law bought me this for Christmas :)



3 comments:

  1. Love the colour! I've recently bought a polish of similar shade! I believe I might wear it for New Year's Eve! And ohh they are so thoughtful to have bought you a lightbox! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that is such a pretty colour... i dont tend to go for darker tones..but that is super gorg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.