Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Self Motivation

Okay so I am 50 you think I would have it all together in my life by now. Not so, still a work in progress. Let me start by saying I can't spell and have little grammar education and that's not going to change. Perfecting my grammar is not a priority and I will use spell check for the rest. So therefore I will just type as the words appear in my head since that is how I would say what I wanted to say aloud, heh.
Anyways I need to get my life on a schedule. I haven't had a schedule in ohhh , hmm when did my youngest go off to college hold on need to think about it... She graduated June 2011 so it's been about 5 years since I had to think about a daily schedule around a child. Life is going to change though in or around March because my oldest daughter is having a baby boy! Due to some financial difficulties my daughter and son in law live with us. He has student loans to pay, plus they have two car loans and some credit card dept. Both work full time but it isn't enough to pay all they owe. Back to what I was saying. I stay at home so while everyone , (including Hubby) is at work it is looking like I will have a baby in my life again. I am thinking this means no more staying up all night and sleeping until noon. Lucky for me this time around it's a grandchild and the night time feeding, blah, blah blah will fall on my daughter and son in laws shoulders. Even so I need to train my inner clock. So I woke up early today it is 6:10 am now.
I don't have time to do a mani before tomorrow so first thing after my coffee I put a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri on my nails to protect the black and white mani i have now. Which will go with what I am planning on wearing tomorrow for Thanksgiving. I bought Apt 9 skinny jeans in blue from Kohl's and a black and white mocktop. Nothing fancy and yes I am a plus size woman, "Sigh". Tried these on in the store and Spud, (hubby) got a sparkle in his eye so I bought them.

Thanksgiving this year will be at my daughters place. Her boyfriend is cooking, he loves to cook. We're bringing mashed sweet potatoes which will be nothing compared to in the past when I did it all. I am making the sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie, sausage cheese balls and stuffing today. Usually I do the cooking but last year I told my kids I don't want to do every Holiday anymore. It's a lot of work. I am looking forward to relaxing this year on Thanksgiving Day. And yes sweet potatoes, sausage balls, stuffing and a pie are nothing in my book compared to cleaning, preparing, setting the table, serving and then clearing again on Thanksgiving Day.
SO back to my day, polish is dry it's 6:35 am. Time to clean up my kitchen and start a pie. The kitchen has to be spotless before I begin baking or cooking it is just how I am.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations you'll become a grandma! (but a cool one ;)
    Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.