Saturday, November 19, 2011

Busy Busy

Wish I could do my nails but it just isn't practical atm. Hermione is out of quarantine for her cough, Yeah! We still have to keep all toys, food , water and potty areas separated until Dec.8th but the all clear has been given to let the pups be together otherwise. The meds are done now we have to wait. I am not a vet so I don't understand this process but it is what it is. Lucky for us she is a good puppy and does her business on papers. It's been easy to keep her potty area separate. Still she is a small dog and as soon as anything goes in it comes out. A lot of hand washing and paw cleaning going on here also massive use of gloves and paper towels, wet ones, lysol and lysol wipes. I still would do it all over again. How anyone could let such a small pup go thru so much hell is beyond me. Finally her incision is healed and she had a bath yesterday, YEAH! All I can say at this point is that the people who rescue and care for these animals must have lots of energy, patience and big hearts Bless each and every one of them.


1 comment:

  1. ooh so cute!!!

    Iris
    http://nailartbyiris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.