Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pink Forever

So once again I sent my hubby to look for a polish with the directions it has to be pink. And this is what he chose. Sinful Colors Pink Forever. This is a very pretty pink. Yes my cuticles need some love sorry about that. It looks like this polish had shrinkage but keep in mind I did not wrap the tip and also shortly after I polished my nails while it was still tacky I forgot I had just polished my nails and sat on my hands to warm them so... Ya I had imprinted on them and to try to save the mani I put another coat of polish over the top to smooth the nail and applied a quick dry clear coat. I blame the extra coat of polish and the clear coat for the tips showing. So there you have it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.