Saturday, August 6, 2011

Listening at Cracks

Dog sitting for my daughter and son in law while they are on vacation. Oso is a beautiful dog but we have to keep her away from the pups. Oso does not play well with other dogs. The puppies really want her to but she has already taken a bite out of Bailey once in the past. So we keep them separated with doors and Baby gates. Oso  has her own room while she is staying with us so we can get some sleep. We have plenty of room so we're happy to watch her. But I have to remain on alert this week. Top picture is Oso. She ignores the pups for the most part as long as they are kept away. Bottom picture is Bailey and Gizmo who ignore nothing and seem to think everyone should love them including Oso.

3 comments:

  1. Awww adorable! I just love doggies <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, poor babies! Poor Ozo who just wants to be left alone and poor bailey and Gizmo who love everybody! So cute. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely dogs and beautiful nailart designs.
    I'm now a follower from you're blog.
    I would like if you visit my blog:

    http://www.nailartbyiris.blogspot.com/

    Iris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.