Friday, July 22, 2011

Yum!

Okay, I made this back around the 4th of July. I got this recipe from Kitschy Suburbia  .  Love her site she has some lovely nail art and frequently posts easy recipes to whip up. Megan has a great sense of humor and I encourage you if you have not visited her site to do so. Here are some pics of the yummy Nutella Mug Cake I made using the recipe posted on Kitschy Suburbia . Megan's title for her post is, "Silence That Sweet Tooth" and date of the post June 21, 2011. This is a perfect dessert for me because the serving is not very large. It is just my hubby and I now and he can't have desserts so this satisfies my need for something sweet and doesn't leave something tempting around the house for very long. This was so good!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.