Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Iridescent or Duo chrome?

Not Like the Movies by OPI. This is picture heavy post. My daughter gifted this polish to me awhile ago. I am not sure if this is a Duo or an iridescent or even what the exact difference is. I am thinking Duo chrome. I can't seem to stop playing my hands in different lights. These pictures do not capture all the different ways this polish can look. Also note that this is a sheer polish with glitter. I think that is why I am confused. These are all the same hand with the same polish on in each picture.













3 comments:

  1. awesomeness in the bottle eh? this is a pretty nail polish, i really love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.