Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rapid Red

First off yes I have used this color and konad combo before, Only it wasn't this shade. That said now onward. This is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, "Rapid Red" with konad m64. My daughters graduation ceremony is Saturday and the school colors are black and red. I can't draw so I picked a konad that was a bit wild in my eyes. Since the school's mascot is Wildcats. I am so proud of her! I only have a GED so you can just imagine how much it means to me that both my daughters have college educations! My oldest has her associates and my youngest has her bachelors. My youngest daughters ceremony is Saturday at  Central Washington University  even though I have mentioned before that she graduated in the fall and has been substitute teaching and getting call backs, Yeah! The college commencement is held at the end of the school year. K, back to this polish this is a bright red if you love red you will love this shade. Sorry about the konad smears I just do not stamp enough to be good at it. This will work for me though.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.