Monday, May 16, 2011

Don't Mess With OPI

Quick Post been up all night catching up on season finales and doing my nails. Hubby was snoring makes it hard to sleep but a good time to watch shows. Because seriously he makes comments about the characters and I have to remind him it's a TV show so of course the characters make bad choices. Anyway, back to my post... I applied a base coat strengthener, ridge filler, 2 coats of Don't Mess With OPI and no top coat in pictures.  Pics are taken inside and near a window in early morning hours. Nails are still recovering from the move and I am not done unpacking. I only just found my Sephora nail file last night after searching high and low and pouring thru boxes and make up bags. I really need to buy more glass files because having just one is not a good thing. I do love my glass nail file if you know what I mean. I like this green but it is calling for a stamp or some kind of nail art. Hope this post is coherent because I am tired.




1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.