Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wild Blue Yonder


 Base coat used is Pro Fx Fiberized Ridge Filler, (bought at Walmart). Primer used is Pure Ice, "Oh Baby", (white also from Walmart). Main color Nicole by OPI, "Wild Blue Yonder", (could have been bought at Target or Walmart not sure anymore). My nails are getting back into shape so I am being over cautious in making sure I have a good base before adding any color which might stain them. Besides I reason most people do use a primer before painting it really brings out the color. So under this blue is a white coat. I needed to run out the door after this mani was done so the top coat is seche which as we know causes shrinkage but I was in a hurry. We did final inspection on the house now just have to wait for under writer and go to closing. I am so stressed I was glued to cnn watching the budget in the senate because if our government shuts down our house will come to a grinding halt. So umm ya I am totally stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.