Friday, April 22, 2011

Gizmo and Bailey

Short video of Gizmo and Bailey at the new house. Perfect size for my husband, myself and the pups, 1618 sq feet. Can see the pups loo in upstairs bathroom, sorry but it is what it is. Small dogs pee a lot at least mine do so we bought them their own loo. When they are downstairs they will go outside. I am just happy they already have used the loo without being directed or told because lord knows the last thing I want on my new floors is pee. And yes Gizmo received a nail trim when we got back to the apartment. Furniture gets moved in on Saturday. At the moment I have just been tossing stuff here and there to get it unpacked and boxes broken down for recycle. Organizing will come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.