Thursday, February 24, 2011

Random Glitter

These pictures are taken outside except for the top one and yup that is snow on the ground. I live in the Pacific Northwest and we have a light dusting of snow and overcast sky. So it is snow/rain and yucky out. We could use a little more sun around here. Dark inside, dark outside just dark. So I added a glitter from a Walmart gift box. All the polishes in the box say The Color Works other then that the bottles have no ID color or code. It's actually a nice glitter. Light ,can't feel it on the nail which is good because when I have a heavy or chunky glitter on I tend to play with it.


2 comments:

  1. this is a unique color! looks great though, if the suns going to hide you can at least bring some sunshine on your nails xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true and I have to admit they do add some light to an otherwise dark day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.