Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Labeling

Okie dokie, I am finding I can not remember what polishes I have used and posted. Therefore I am going thru my posts and labeling them. As I do this though I am finding myself constantly going off and visiting nail blogging sites and getting side tracked lol. So between leveling my many toons in WOW to 85, being addicted to Frontierville, watching my favorite shows, listening to my daughters and advising them as they ask for it, playing and keeping up with Gizmo and Bailey, cooking, Ironing, paying bills, various chores and Loving my Hubby time is flying by. So that is what I am up to. Hopefully I can stay on task and get all my stuff labeled. Lucky for me I have not been Blogging long. I strongly advise if you are new to blogging that you take advantage of the label gadget asap. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.