Friday, January 28, 2011

L.A. Girls Matte Rose

Picked this up on clearance awhile ago. It reminded me of the strawberry shell that Carvel had on soft Ice Cream Cones when I was little. There aren't any Carvel Ice Cream stores around here so I have no idea if they still sell those. I am a native New Yorker and there are alot of things the east coast has that the west does not. The one thing i noticed about this polish is it is thick, could be because it was on clearance. I used essie ridge filling base coat and I don't think I like it any more. Still not sure if it is base coat that is preventing the first layers of polish from going on the way I like, the weather or the nail polish or all of the above. We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.