Monday, December 20, 2010

Color Club

First Thank you to Susie for this idea. These are the ornaments I did as party favors for this year.


I am babysitting my daughters dog during the day while she and her husband are at work. Oso had eye surgery and we don't want her to mess her stitches up. While Bailey and Gizmo think they could just be friends with her if I would let them out it isn't going to happen.
 
Poor Oso I hope she heals fast she doesn't like the cone much.

 Finally this is my mani I did while watching Oso. I started with Essie Ridge Filling Basecoat. Then Color Club Wish List Red, nail stickers that came with the polish and top coated with OPI top coat. The gloves are a gift from my Mom. I love them! Peace and Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. haha thought those ornaments were bottles of polish! cute puppies (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be cool to have nail polish ornaments and I think I saw someone do that this year. Darned if I can remember who or where on the web it was.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.