Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Klean Color

OK so the sun came out and dried up all the rain today. Figured I would try another Klean Color and see if I liked it any better then yesterdays. This Neon Sapphire was opaque on the first coat and dried much faster then the Purple did. I still need to do a little clean up. My paintbrush is wearing down and the polish remover just smeared the polish. Oh well. I like this color it is more me, very much a sapphire blue. I could not seem to get a good picture even though I took like 30 different shots. Crazy!



Pay no attention please to the blur in the left corner. I just noticed it. Umm, that's Gizmo chewing on his bone. Peace

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colour! And of course your little dog is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.