Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Klean Color Purple

This polish stayed on for maybe 5 minutes. I just did not like it. On the bright side I bought these at the dollar store so I don't feel to bad about not liking them. Klean Color Purple with Klean Color Starry Purple on top.

In case someone skips my post comment I should clarify why I don't like this polish, heh. It is a bit too Barbie for me. If I was younger I would probably love it. Ever see plastic Barbie purple? Well this is a close to that. Also it takes awhile to dry but that could be because the weather here is very damp. We've had record rainfall.

4 comments:

  1. What was is about the polish that you didn't like? I like the color(s).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It felt a little to Barbie for me. I think if I was a young teen I would love it. Also it took forever to dry. But that could be the weather here. It is very damp we just had record rainfall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you about the color, but I do like the Starry Purple finish. It looks like raindrops in your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Starry Purple is a real chunky glitter in alot of clear polish. Very shiny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.