Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Harry Potter

I have been rereading the Harry Potter series and am pretty stoked about the new movie coming out. First I must say I can't even begin to think of what nail design I would do for this or how to go about it. And this morning first thing I saw as I was drinking my coffee was A Day In The Life Of Dollface Wow just Wow. Her tutorial is fantastic.
 Originally my post was going to be my Thanksgiving Menu. Pretty much it is the same every year with small changes here and there. This year I am thinking of adding a Butterbeer to the course.
Menu:
 Milk, coffee, Sparkling Apple Cider, Crackers/Cheese, variety of favorite cookies, veggie snacks .
 Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Crescent Rolls, Corn, String Beans with Bacon and Lemon, Scalloped Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Jello Man (more on Jello Man on a later post), Cranberry Sauce (has to be Jellied in the can only kind my kids will eat I don't fight it not worth it), Sausage Stuffing balls.
Pumpkin Pie, and this year I think instead of Apple Pie I will do some kind of Apple Crumb and Chocolate Cupcakes. Also going to add Butterbeer I think to the course like I said. Peace, going to go finish my coffee and play a bit of Frontierville.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.