Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hot Topic Black

Quick post. Love Hot Topic polish, really do not love bottle or the brush. These are two shots one with outside light near back door, other is inside near side window. This might seem crazy but since I knew I was going to be using black polish I put on a few base layers. First I used Nutra Nail with ginseng and vitamin E that I had laying around in a drawer. Then I used Sally Hansen Max Growth next I used Seche Base Crystal Clear. Will see how well this works. Last I put on one coat of Hot Topic Black polish. I took these shots before using a top coat because I wanted to show how shiny this polish is.

1 comment:

  1. That looks great! I agree with you - I have an awesome super dark purple from HT, but I rarely use it because I hate the bottle and brush so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.