Thursday, October 7, 2010

Goldmine/Inferno








I started with a Seche Base coat then added 3 coats of Wet n Wild Goldmine. Using a make up sponge I then added Wet n Wild Inferno. Next from the dollar store are leaf decals and topped it all off with Seche top coat. The pinkie somehow messed up only I can't remember how I managed that. I did some minor repair to the polish on the pinkie. I like these polishes only drawback is they are sheer. If I did this mani again I think I would only put the inferno on my tips. I added WnW Jade to the tips.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty mani! I really want to buy Goldmine, it looks lovely<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks really amazing, you are super talented. Great blog, stop by mine sometime for a chat!
    Heidi@RecklessBliss
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome Autumn design! I just love it! Inferno is a great colour I recently bought it but this look really shows it off great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.