Friday, September 17, 2010

Fiji

Bailey thinks I am nuts. I was trying to photo my nails and she was watching me closely. This is before clean up. The sun what little there is today is fading.

This is Sinful Colors Professional Fiji on top of Seche Base Coat with no top coat yet. These pictures do not capture the true color of this polish. I took about 30 pictures and I was not happy with them. Oh well at least I can log my thoughts about this color. This is a nice dark deep amethyst in low light to me. Rich in the light and matches a lot of my purple in my closet. My favorite color is green but I seem to own a lot of purple why is that? Anyway, I will probably reach for this polish again. Take note though the first coat is sheer but with the Seche base coat I only needed 2 coats to get the cover I wanted. And it is a little runny so I needed to be very careful applying this.

3 comments:

  1. My favorite color is red, but I own 1 red for every 4 purples. It's insane! Anyway, that's a great color. I really need to scope out more SCs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, had my hair cut and colored at Gene Juarez Saturday and my nails were a hit. Love it when the pros notice my nails.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.