Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thanks So Muchness!

My daughter and son-in-law just recently returned from Disney World and brought back gifts. They gave me two polishes I have wanted for awhile from the OPI Alice In Wonderland Collection. I put this one on today it is such a wonderful, rich, shimmer red the picture doesn't do it justice. It reminds me of what I think the color of Ruby slippers should be. It is so pretty. Now ask me what is it?  It's ,  Thanks So Muchness! Thanks So Muchness Karatha and Baek. I'm using their World of Warcraft toon names for those who might be wondering.


I used OPI Base coat , OPI Thanks So Muchness! , and Seche Vite top coat.
Below is a picture of Suntan Belly Bailey.

1 comment:

  1. You're right, it totally looks like ruby slippers! And you're very very welcome Mom! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.