Friday, June 25, 2010

Yesterday

Yesterday my daughter and I tried to take pictures of nails. But our camera just could not get the colors right. So pictures will have to wait until we figure this out and we will eventually.
Took pups for a walk and Bailey wanted nothing to do with that. Every 5 feet she would lie down. So next time we will take the puppy stroller so my daughter and I can get a real walk in.
Didn't get my wow dailys done yesterday or any pvp, (player vrs player). Yesterday was one of those days where I blinked and somehow it was gone and I have no clue how that happened. I remember doing a load of laundry, taking a walk, working on nails and pictures, chatting with hubby and falling asleep on couch with him watching http://www.fox.com/dollhouse/ . Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog.